- PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data provided by the Applicant are processed by the Salesbook (i.e. More Salesbook spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw at 39 Sienna Street, 00-121 Warsaw, registered in the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under number KRS: 0000617185; Tax Identification Number NIP: 517-037-51-96; National Business Registry Number REGON: 364422265), which is the Personal Data Controller within the meaning of the Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997.
- The scope of the processed personal data is determined by the scope of data completed by the Applicant and sent to the Salesbook by means of a relevant form. Processing the personal data may pertain to Applicant’s e-mail address, first and last name, and computer IP address, phone number.
- Personal data shall be processed for the following purposes: (a) realization of legal provisions, (b) activities connected with direct marketing of the Salesbook, (c) promotional and commercial actions of the Salesbook. email@example.com.
- Providing the personal data shall be voluntary, but the lack of consent to process the personal data marked as obligatory shall prevent the Salesbook from performing services and agreements.
- Personal data of the Applicant shall only be transferred for the purpose of performing agreements for provision of services by electronic means to a hosting company providing services to the Salesbook. Personal data collected by the Salesbook may also be disclosed to: competent state bodies upon their request on the basis of relevant provisions of law, or other persons and entities—in the cases prescribed in the provisions of law.
- The Applicant shall have the right to control the processing of data which refer to him/her, and which are collected in databases; in particular, he/she shall have the right to: (a) access his/her data, complete and correct them through filing a relevant request with the Salesbook; (b) demand temporary or permanent suspension of their processing, or their deletion if they are incomplete, invalid, inaccurate, or if they have been collected in violation of the law, or they have become unnecessary for realization of the purpose for which they had been collected; (c) raise an objection against processing his/her personal data—in other cases as prescribed by the law—and the right to demand their deletion if they have become unnecessary for realization of the purpose for which they had been collected.
- If the Salesbook is advised that the Applicant uses the service provided by electronic means in a way violating the Rules or applicable provisions of law (unauthorized use), then the Salesbook may process Applicant’s personal data in the scope required for establishing his/her liability. The Salesbook may also disclose Applicant’s data for the purposes related to the law, protection, and security.
- OTHER DATA
- The Platform may store http enquiries, therefore the files containing web server logs may store certain data, including the IP address of the computer sending the enquiry, the name of Applicant’s station—identification through http protocol, if possible—date and system time of registration on the Platform and receipt of the enquiry, number of bytes sent by the server, the URL address of the site visited by the Applicant before if the Applicant has entered the Platform through a link, information concerning Applicant’s browser, information concerning errors occurred by realization of the http transaction. Web server logs may be collected for the purpose of proper administration of the Platform. Only persons authorized to administer the IT system shall have access to the data. The files containing web server logs may be analyzed for the purposes of preparing statistics concerning traffic on the Platform and occurring errors. Summary of such details shall not identify particular Interested parties.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- Applicant’s personal data shall be stored and secured in accordance with the rules prescribed by the applicable legal provisions. The Salesbook shall apply technological and organizational means in order to secure the processing of personal data adequate to the threats and category of data to be secured, in particular, through technical and organizational means the Salesbook shall secure data against being disclosed to unauthorized persons, taken over by an unauthorized person, processed in violation of the law, and changed, lost, damaged or destroyed. The set of Applicant’s personal data shall be collected and stored on a secured server; moreover, the data shall be secured by Salesbook’s internal procedures related to the processing of personal data and information security policy. The Salesbook uses the secure socket layer (SSL) technology, which is designed to encrypt the transmission of information exchanged between Applicant’s browser and Salesbook’s website.
- At the same time, the Salesbook states that using the Internet and services provided by electronic means poses a threat of malware breaking into Applicant’s teleinformatic system and device, as well as of an unauthorized access to Applicant’s data, including personal data, by third parties. In order to minimize such threats, the Applicant should use appropriate technical security means, e.g. using up-to-date antivirus programs or programs securing identification of the Applicant on the Internet. In order to obtain detailed and professional information related to the security in the Internet, the Salesbook recommends taking advice from entities specializing in such IT services.
- The Salesbook uses two types of Cookies: session cookies, which are permanently deleted upon the closing of the session of the Applicant’s browser, and permanent cookies, which remain on the Applicant’s device after the closing of the session until they are deleted.
- It is not possible to identify the Applicant on the basis of Cookie files, whether session or permanent. The Cookie mechanism prevents collection of any personal data.
- The Cookies used on the website are safe for Applicant’s device, in particular they prevent viruses or other software from breaking into to the device.
- The Applicant may disable storing Cookies on his/her device in accordance with the instructions of the browser producer, but this may disable entire services or parts of them.
- The Salesbook uses own Cookies for the following purposes: authenticating the Applicant and preserving Applicant’s session; adjusting the content of sites to Applicant’s preferences, such as: recognizing Applicant’s device, remembering settings set up by the Applicant; Cookies ensuring security of data; analyses and researches of views; advertisement services.
- he Salesbook uses third-party Cookies for the following purposes: preparing statistics (anonymous) for the purposes of optimizing functionality of the website by means of analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
- The Applicant may individually change the Cookies settings at any time, stating the conditions of their storage, through the Internet browser settings or configuration of the service. The Applicant may also individually delete Cookies stored on his/her device at any time in accordance with the instructions of the browser producer.
- Detailed information concerning Cookies support is available in the browser settings..
- PERSONAL DATA
We are a Polish-British startup developing a system to conduct effective sales conversations.
Salesbook is an innovative sales and presentation tool for mobile teams whose task is to reach the customer, analyze his needs and present and configure the product. The system was created in Poland and with the help of external Venture Capital investors, we've set sail in the deep blue ocean. Today Salesbook is used by top tier international companies globally.